[SE] You, and you, and nothing but you
For Rexanna <3
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
"When you say things like that I almost think you're flirting with me, cara." Bastien laughed, winking at her. He could certainly think of some ways for them to move to do their bodies good, but he would not mention them until she did, wanting to be sure she was healed and ready first (and besides, he wanted to ask Remi for help with a...certain aspect of it).

As he knew she would she happily agreed to dance with him, to make up their own movements and just see what happened; her spontaneity and artistic soul matched his and every time he was reminded of that he was thrilled, gleeful that she felt the same way about him as he did her. "Rexanna, if I were to allow a stray foot to hurt your precious toes, I would stone myself before the whole village!" He declared in a giddy voice as they began to move in earnest.

Rexanna went to lead them and he let her gladly, following her steps. He was not a poor dancer, having spent years performing and acting in the streets, but he was not quite as neat as his partner. It was clear he was used to covering up mistakes with charisma, which he did well but under the eyes of a trained dancer would be clear. "You are a natural, doing our guild proud!" Bastien told her in a moment where they were close, his mouth by her ear.

As the music picked up he broke the ordered dance for a moment by lifting her up in the air and spinning her, laughing with Rexanna held in his arms (steadily, still conscious of her injury, holding her at her waist rather than legs) and without fully realising, moving to the middle of the dance.
I am still waiting for the visions
Possession has yet to take hold of me
We all want to burn on a pyre
So tell me what kind of witch are you

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] You, and you, and nothing but you - by Bastien - 04-09-2019, 08:06 PM