[SE] You, and you, and nothing but you
For Rexanna <3
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
in the haze of hell i have dreamt
that you'd lift this wing and see,
that you are my first wound —
So what if I am?” She tossed back at him as he winked to her, giddy with the possibilities and the enchantment of Fiat Lux. The entirety of the festival seemed incredible, from the smell of the food that wafted over, the many people dancing and laughing and enjoying. It certainly beat the long darkness of horror and terrible things that was Longnight. And it seemed to be a true party of life and love and wonderful things! If she had to pick a celebration from those she had experienced here thus far, Fiat Lux was the one. She didn’t think it possible that it could be outdone!

Bastien spoke again in response to her quip of toe stepping and she gave him a mock horrified look, a hand drifting to her mouth briefly to be just as dramatic as Bastien’s antics were. “Bastien!” She giggled. “How will you ever get better if you go and do that?” She tilted her head as her hands moved toward him and they began to dance, a small huff of laughter on her lips. She could tell as they moved that he did have experience; he had told her he was a performer before, and she wondered what kinds of dancing there was in Venice that he would have taken part in. Most importantly, she wanted to know what a tango was. But this time, it was their own dance, and she moved with him with ease as he praised her. A grin cascaded along her face as they moved, though he likely wouldn’t see from where his breath raked along her ear.

She was surprised, however, when the music picked up and he began to lead. She hadn’t expected him leading would involve her feet off the ground, but she didn’t complain. It was exhilarating and exciting, and as he spun with her, both hands rested on his shoulders and as they spun, she swung her legs out in a line akin to how she’d imagine a birds’ wings would look, as if she were flying. And when her feet reached the ground again, she pulled him back to her in an almost greedy sort of movement, but it allowed her to lean back as if he were moving her in a small dip. All the while, a huge grin set along her face.

This was their dance!
and that long ago,
in some distant past, with open eyes
i kissed you till it bled.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] You, and you, and nothing but you - by Rexanna - 04-09-2019, 08:42 PM