[SE] You, and you, and nothing but you
For Rexanna <3
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
"It was, wasn't it? Ah, mia cara.  The things we can make together." Bastien was sure there were many more dances in their future, along with art pieces and songs and lives. Gently he led her away from the dance floor (there were plenty of other chances to dance later and after the vigorous exercise they'd just undergone he worried for her health) and to the edge of it, leaned against a fence with an arm around her.

"This reminds me a little of the Carnivale. It is certainly the most fun I have seen people having here." He commented, watching partiers go around in the dark night with the light of the lamps illuminating their faces. "This...this is what the Artist's Sanctuary needs to create more of. A chance for them all to breathe. There is so much suffering, pain, horror...I am amazed there are not more things like this. I always assumed that creativity sprung up naturally from hardship." He shrugged, though this was clearly something Bastien considered often, his face thoughtful and eyes far away.

Still, he was here to spend a good night with Rexanna so he quickly turned to look at her and smiled, kissing her temple. "You must allow me to be that mother hen again and ask how you are. I do worry for you."
I am still waiting for the visions
Possession has yet to take hold of me
We all want to burn on a pyre
So tell me what kind of witch are you

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] You, and you, and nothing but you - by Bastien - 04-13-2019, 01:15 PM