[SE] You, and you, and nothing but you
For Rexanna <3
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
in the haze of hell i have dreamt
that you'd lift this wing and see,
that you are my first wound —
She watched Bastien fondly as he spoke of the Carnivale, her eyes dancing around the panes of his face as she imagined the wild parties he hosted once upon a time. Masks and costumes, games, and happiness. Listening, she pictured him slaving over a costume for months and a small chuckle slipped from her lips. “I love costume making.” She announced partially quietly as his gaze drifted back toward Fiat Lux and she, too, followed his gaze. She didn’t have much experience with these kinds of festivals – having only ever been on the working end of them. When she was in Asciend, it was rare for her to ever take part in the festivities aside from watching them.

But here, here she could be a part of it all and no one would stop her – least of all Bastien. And she absolutely loved him for that alone.

As Rexanna spoke of the repayment, however, for the help he had given her by taking her to Phoebe’s, her head shifted back to him and offered him a beaming smile. She understood that he would say exactly those words, but she wanted to do something for him, she just wasn’t sure what yet. She couldn’t dwell on it long, though, as he poised a question to her, and she turned to face him more fully as she paid attention.

And then he asked her about their adventure.

And her eyes lit up and her smile grew brighter and she nodded quickly, pushing toward him to embrace him tightly again. “Yes!” She chimed, excited beyond belief to see what laid beyond the barrier for so many years. “What should we bring?” She questioned, muffled in his shirt but her mind raced around the many possibilities of what they could find out there in the great unknown.
and that long ago,
in some distant past, with open eyes
i kissed you till it bled.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] You, and you, and nothing but you - by Rexanna - 04-17-2019, 08:22 PM