[SE] You, and you, and nothing but you
For Rexanna <3
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
"Of course you do, for we have kindred spirits." Bastien smiled at her, instantly struck by the idea of sitting comfortably at home making wondrous outfits together, things not fit for any occasion but the most outrageous of Sanctuary parties. Adding sparkles and frills just because they could, chatting late into the night as they sewed. It was as good a romance as any storybook.

She held him and said yes, she did still want to go. Kissing the top of her head and looking out into the festival, he considered her question.

"Hm. What does one take on an adventure?" He asked, to himself and to her. "Clothes, clearly, and our washthings. I will bring a small paintset and some papers, for I am a poor guildmaster if I do not represent the artists here outside of the town. Some food...ah. Perhaps you could bring some blankets or things to sleep on? There is a chance we could have to spend a night outside. I would suggest a map but...somehow I suspect that is unlikely." Same for a compass, he assumed.

"Can you think of anything else? Oh! Some medical supplies too. I hope we never need them, but it is good to be prepared."
I am still waiting for the visions
Possession has yet to take hold of me
We all want to burn on a pyre
So tell me what kind of witch are you

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] You, and you, and nothing but you - by Bastien - 04-19-2019, 10:55 PM