Whate’er befall
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
Knowing precisely what it was to have human fingers touch those unreachable places behind ears and in the scruff of one's fur, Remi happily obliged Vaya her scritches, cooing soft melodic sounds at her until she decided she'd been duly satisfied.

Wizened was not the sort of word Remi would normally reach for when describing Rory, and yet with the almost leathery-quality of his skin, the way his bones seemed to prop him up rather than the easy grace of movement he normally had, he did seem to be approaching on a word which would describe something dusty, rather than youthful. Though his scars appeared to be healing well enough, and his eyes were still that hard-to-look-at but also hard-to-look-away-from blue, Remi felt himself wanting to say something like, How are you Rory? And do not answer me as if we are stood here - answer me as if we were furrowed away in a mountain meadow and honesty would be easier.

Instead, Remi bobbed the finger of his that Aoife had been clutching as if she were waving to the farmer. "Some days I think that she eats more than I do." He said with a bemused sort of smile. Though with an obedient sort of adoration he nuzzled the back of her neck with his bristly unshaven cheek, smiling against her before looking out towards the goats milling about.

"Ahh...it was..." Chewing on his lip slightly, Remi regarded two kids playfully butting heads with one another as he tried to parse the difficult splay of emotions that he felt. Sam had forgotten him intentionally and the strange confrontation they'd had about it had left the alchemist feeling hollowed out like a gourd during a festival. And, like such gourds, that same knife had cut away a smile and alighted eyes and the face it showed to the world was one of forced euphoria. All of that on top of Ronin's death and the new responsibilities and endless hours that came with caring for a small and strange life, had left the alchemist in a tangle of emotions with fingers too tried to try for the knots anymore.

And Remi had also seen his friend with Jigano, which was another complicated sort of mess altogether.

"Strange, but pleasant? I suppose?" Remi replied with a bit of a shrug. "And you? I suppose it far less of a novelty for you, if it is a yearly occurrence?"

I forgot what it was like, to think I found you finally
What if you were the one for me? I hope you weren't the one for me
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Whate’er befall - by Remi - 04-09-2019, 04:58 PM
RE: Whate’er befall - by Rory - 04-10-2019, 08:38 AM
RE: Whate’er befall - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 03:51 PM
RE: Whate’er befall - by Rory - 04-10-2019, 04:59 PM
RE: Whate’er befall - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 05:22 PM
RE: Whate’er befall - by Rory - 04-11-2019, 10:45 AM
RE: Whate’er befall - by Remi - 04-11-2019, 04:19 PM
RE: Whate’er befall - by Rory - 04-15-2019, 08:34 PM
RE: Whate’er befall - by Remi - 04-16-2019, 07:54 PM
RE: Whate’er befall - by Rory - 04-20-2019, 03:49 PM
RE: Whate’er befall - by Remi - 04-23-2019, 07:23 PM