Problems and Solutions
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Bastien gladly returned Remi's hug, squeezing around the other man's back and not caring about the flour on him; he had never been afraid of a bit of mess. "Yes! I am!" Honestly, he was thrilled to be welcomed so eagerly by someone, to know someone had actually missed his presence. Remi had not been one of the ones he'd expected to be thrilled with his return but he was not about to question it.

As they released each other he laughed. "Well now, as long as it is edible it will do for the purpose, ye--" Bastien was cut off by the loud noise and looked around the counter to see Aoife on the floor with her spoon and pot, Sugar by her. "Ah, to feed your...family? I have heard about your odd situation." In an uncharacteristically awkward move, he gave Aoife a small wave with an uncomfortable smile before turning back to Remi.

He clapped a hand on the parcel he had brought, then began to unwrap it. "I have actually brought you a gift for the baby.." From the parcel he brought out a light blue blanket, with small golden threads sewn through the stitches and edges to make it sparkle in the light. "I thought she might need something to keep her warm...it is getting hotter, but Rexanna tells me there is still a chill in the air some nights." Of course, he had no real way of telling himself now.

"Ah. And--" From within the blanket he pulled out a small piece of wood, seemingly blank from the side Remi could see. Bastien held it to his chest to hide the other side for a moment. "I hope you will not find this tasteless. But...I thought perhaps you might like something to remember him with.." He turned the wood to reveal a painted portrait of Ronin on the other side, small but detailed. It had been taken from a sketch of the man he'd done once at the Church, was completed by memory but he liked to think, still captured something of his face. He held it out to Remi.
Bastien
With a flash of the ankle, snarl of the lip
I see you in the street and gasp
Cause only Anarchists are pretty

Messages In This Thread
Problems and Solutions - by Bastien - 04-09-2019, 07:42 PM
RE: Problems and Solutions - by Remi - 04-09-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: Problems and Solutions - by Bastien - 04-09-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: Problems and Solutions - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 02:36 AM
RE: Problems and Solutions - by Bastien - 04-10-2019, 09:37 AM
RE: Problems and Solutions - by Remi - 04-10-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: Problems and Solutions - by Bastien - 04-10-2019, 06:52 PM