Raindrops keep falling on my head
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
m a e a
here comes the sun
smiling down

A ghost sidled up to her, quiet and smiling. Maea looked at her gentle shadow of a friend, smiling back as Peter hunched down beside her, the look in his eyes uncannily similar to the dog when she unpacked lunch.

"I see you braved the wet outside after all. I recall saying you wouldn't melt..  Can I say 'I told you so'?"

She teased him gently, glad for the company; it was a welcome distraction from her own thoughts. Frost too appreciated the addition; the white shepherd came trundling up to them with tail wagging, a bedraggled cloud reeking of wet fur that poked her cold nose into the young mans face, begging for pets and kisses.  

"Is everything alright? I haven't seen you much lately..."

Largely it was her own fault, as she had too much work to do. She left early in the morning, arrived home late every day and dragged herself through chores before collapsing into bed... Food was often forgotten and conversation kept to a bare minimum. Maea felt bad, but hoped it wouldn't stay like this forever.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Maea - 04-10-2019, 11:41 AM
RE: Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Peter - 04-11-2019, 06:06 AM
RE: Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Maea - 04-11-2019, 12:13 PM
RE: Raindrops keep falling on my head - by Peter - 04-11-2019, 04:41 PM