[SE] they're silver and gold
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
The evenness of Rory’s voice was a start, she soon realized, as Jigano seemed to cling to Rory (something Rexanna honestly didn’t pay too much attention to, knowing her friend to be a bit quiet, and she’d rather not bring it up until he was comfortable with telling her if him and Rory were a thing), but she was happy for them – happy that Rory hadn’t died after Longnight, though the scars remained along his face and neck, happy that things were moving on despite the barrier falling and everything Rory had done to try and prevent it.

She didn’t blame Rory for it, nor the awkwardness of this encroachment, but she also didn’t want to bring that up either. Luckily for them, Jigano was there with Isuma to help make things a bit less awkward, and she offered her silver haired friend a smile at the suggestion of Amalia letting them hang it above the stall. “That’s a wonderful idea.” She offered with a small quiet smile, eyes drifting back toward Rory while Jigano explained the inspiration behind the galloping horse with rainbow hued mane and tail.

Nodding her head to Rory, she offered a gentler (slightly bigger) smile. “I weatherproofed it, on the off chance you want to hang it outside on your farm.” She announced, rolling her shoulders slightly. “But if it needs any repairs, I’ll be around to help fix it up!” She added, perhaps a bit quickly and awkwardly. “You’re welcome, though. I do enjoy sewing when I get a chance to.” Rexanna nodded along with what she said, as though it wasn’t a big deal to her to make something like this to spark a new bridge and push away what happened in the past – hoping that Rory could too.

But then Jigano questioned the bruising on her neck, and her sapphire gaze snapped back toward him briefly as she nodded with a small frown. “Uh, yes. I didn’t know what he needed when I found him, he just kind of grabbed and didn’t let go.” She rolled her shoulders a bit, a small awkward laugh escaping her lips. “I got him off eventually but… I did suffer a lot of blood loss, passed out at the base of the Spire for I don’t know how long. Bastien found me, and Phoebe came across us who fixed me up. She is a miracle worker.” She acknowledged with a small wink and grin, pushing away the anxiety and worry that lined Bastien’s face at what had happened to her and the likelihood that she could have died if she hadn’t done anything.

And well, now I’m doing alright. A bit weak still, but better as the days go on.
A Light That Never Goes Out.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] they're silver and gold - by Rory - 04-11-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: [SE] they're silver and gold - by Jigano - 04-12-2019, 12:28 AM
RE: [SE] they're silver and gold - by Rexanna - 04-12-2019, 04:57 AM
RE: [SE] they're silver and gold - by Rory - 04-16-2019, 07:59 PM
RE: [SE] they're silver and gold - by Jigano - 04-17-2019, 03:31 PM
RE: [SE] they're silver and gold - by Rexanna - 04-17-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: [SE] they're silver and gold - by Rory - 04-20-2019, 01:08 PM
RE: [SE] they're silver and gold - by Jigano - 04-20-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: [SE] they're silver and gold - by Rexanna - 04-24-2019, 02:15 AM
RE: [SE] they're silver and gold - by Rory - 06-01-2019, 10:34 AM