[SE] they're silver and gold
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
Rexanna watched, finding it easier as the brunt of Rory and her own official meeting got most of the original awkwardness out of the way. A small smile lifted the corner of her lips and a chime of a chuckle left them too when Rory mentioned his horse didn’t have rainbows for hair. If she did Rexanna imagined Rory would be well known throughout the Settlement for having the strangest looking horse in the world.

But she appreciated Rory’s thank you toward the gift all the same. Perhaps when there wasn’t the influence of the world around them, and her and Rory were alone, they could go a bit more in depth about it. She was certain it had to be strange for him, to have an outburst and later have the person it was directed at choose to want to be your friend – but she understood where he came from and why he had done it, she just didn’t know how to say it here with all the joy and friendships surrounding every inch of the Festival.

When Jigano brought up the Spire and she told him what happened, she noticed the quiet from Rory’s end at first. But Jigano seemed to be able to put the words in place, and Rexanna bobbed her head in agreement to him with a wide smile. “Indeed she is!” She breathed. “I stayed the night there and Bastien has cared for me quite diligently until the Festival started.” She said with a quiet laugh, leaning in toward the two men with a roguish grin. “Though I stand by the fact he’s a bit of a mother hen when he’s worried – don’t tell him I told you that.” As if she’d told them a terrible secret, she leaned back upright with that same grin along her face.

But Jigano brought up a good point, one in regards to the healing and making it faster. She supposed it wouldn’t be a terrible idea, but at this point it was only the bruising that seemed truly terrible – and well, Rexanna was a fan of reminders for things. Lucas’ bite marks would likely scar a bit, and there was a part of Rexanna that wanted them to. Hell, there was even a part of Rexanna that mourned her brand when it had been taken from her.

She liked the reminders, to know what she had withstood.

Rory’s suggestion let her sapphire gaze soften as they landed on him and she gave him a wide grin. “Oh I have! Bastien doesn’t eat, really, anymore. But he’s made sure to become a caterer of sorts.” She snorted in response, but she appreciated the information. But before she could continue to speak to Rory, she heard Jigano’s suggestion of the Magna Vermis, and she shifted her head toward him briefly with a raised eyebrow. “The worms right?” She paused with a small laugh. “They didn’t smell bad when I fought with them, the parts burnt by the fireworks. The fox certainly enjoyed it!” She huffed a bit of laughter. “Perhaps it’s worth a shot when you’re not being hunted by them?
A Light That Never Goes Out.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] they're silver and gold - by Rory - 04-11-2019, 05:41 PM
RE: [SE] they're silver and gold - by Jigano - 04-12-2019, 12:28 AM
RE: [SE] they're silver and gold - by Rexanna - 04-12-2019, 04:57 AM
RE: [SE] they're silver and gold - by Rory - 04-16-2019, 07:59 PM
RE: [SE] they're silver and gold - by Jigano - 04-17-2019, 03:31 PM
RE: [SE] they're silver and gold - by Rexanna - 04-17-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: [SE] they're silver and gold - by Rory - 04-20-2019, 01:08 PM
RE: [SE] they're silver and gold - by Jigano - 04-20-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: [SE] they're silver and gold - by Rexanna - 04-24-2019, 02:15 AM
RE: [SE] they're silver and gold - by Rory - 06-01-2019, 10:34 AM