[SEASONAL EVENT] Crowns, Pastries, and Carnival Games
For Rory
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe listened quietly as Rory spoke with sudden exhaustion that seemed to overtake him suddenly. It did surprise her that he wasn’t upset by her presence and it showed in the way her eyes widened slightly. She had expected him to tell her to take a nice long walk off a very short pier. Nervously she played with her bottom lip with her teeth, not really sure what to say that suited the situation. ”I think…then perhaps the lesson to be garnered is that what seems most convenient in an instant is not always the wisest decision in the long run.” she said gently, in a tone that did not convey judgement but a general suggestion. What he had done had caused a lot of strife and now distrust where Phoebe didn’t think any was necessary. ”And generally speaking, the right thing to do in any situation is rarely the easiest or most convenient thing, at least in my experience.” She said with a soft smile.

The young midwife looked around, eyes spotting a little stand with a festival game. ”Why don’t we go play that? I think the point is to knock the bottles over with a ball. You can take any frustration out on that!” she suggested, brightening up a little bit, if only for his sake.
I look up to the little bird
The flies across the sky
And I, I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] Crowns, Pastries, and Carnival Games - by Phoebe - 04-26-2019, 03:17 PM