you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Kiki was tracing his fingers along the spines of the books as he wandered, only really taking in about half of the titles that his honey brown eyes flitted over. He paused when at last one stuck out, solely because it had a very unique golden trim that made it look a little more special than the others. He was starting to pull it from its cozy nook when he heard a voice from behind him, a hushed tone that as quiet as it was cut through the unearthly library silence like a butter knife. Killian turned his head over his shoulder, holding the book tipped at an angle and still on the shelf.

The man he saw tall and sharp, with long silky hair of moonlit steel. He wasn’t old, which went against every schema for book keeper that Killian had in his brain, but he wasn’t as young as the golden boy either. Killian offered the guy a closed mouth smile, and pushed the book back into place so he could turn to face the man. ”Nah, I’m just browsing. Not really much of a reader actually...” he said, trailing off as he realized that that was a dumb thing to say to a librarian, in their library.

”I’m Killian, or Kiki, up to you,” he introduced himself instead, scratching the back of his head in light of the awkward moment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Killian - 04-14-2019, 03:11 AM