you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Jigano's lips curved towards a smile at the book the boy had chosen, recognizing it as one that Samuel had once recommended to him. It was almost a disappointment when he put the book back without so much as opening it up, though his casual statement a moment later had one pale brow arching in surprise, and perhaps a little disbelief. Who came to a library to look at books if they didn't enjoy reading? Someone perhaps looking for answers, or a solution to a problem they couldn't solve elsewhere? Or just someone who had lost their way and needed a helping hand to find it again?

"Hello, Killian," he greeted, offering a shallow bow of greeting. "My name is Jigano, Provost of the Loreseekers. Hunter of questions and their answers," he added with a small smile. "And Outlander from Numeria." He looked Killian over again, this time with a more curious gaze as he took in the other man's manner of dress as well as his relative youthfulness - and how fit he was, considering he wasn't out working in the fields or at a trade. "Where, may I ask, are you from?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Jigano - 04-14-2019, 05:23 AM