you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The silver haired man offered a polite introduction and a bow, to which Killian smiled. Good, it looked like he hadn't been written off as an illiterate trouble maker just yet, or else Jigano was just very good at hiding his judgments. "Nice to meet you Jigano," he replied in a friendly manner, lowering his arm back to his side. The lore keeper paused to look him over, something that most people here tended to do upon meeting him. And they all could tell that he was new, it was as if he were wearing a lanyard and nametag reading, fresh out the portal.

Killian didn't really want to talk about his home, thinking about it made him miss it. For a second Killian's face formed a bitter expression, as his mind deviated back to the fact that he'd never see his mom again. He brushed it off quickly though, replacing the look with a slightly forced smile. "I'm an outlander too, a nation called Regne du Jour. I just showed up here a couple days ago, so I've been exploring," he replied to Jigano's question, hoping that might also clear up what he had been doing earlier.

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Killian - 04-14-2019, 07:31 PM