you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Courtesy was always appreciated, and a friendly demeanor just as much. Jigano's smile relaxed a touch as Killian remained relatively at ease and alert. He wasn't damaging the books, or being disruptive, and if he wasn't a fan of reading, well, no one was perfect. "The pleasure is mine," he assured the stranger, but was surprised when his question - not an uncommon one - earned a brief flash of bitterness. Not so different from Caiside, really, the bard mused to himself as the young man wrangled his expression back under control, confirming Jigano's guess that he was a newly arrived outlander.

"Regne du Jour?" he repeated, tasting the name of the place like a fine wine. His curiosity prickled at him with its usual eagerness to more of this oddly named country and the world Killian came from. It was not his own, but he found it fascinating to pursue the similarities and differences in the worlds they had been plucked from, seeking some pattern in the Voice's program that continued to elude him. But that expression on his face... perhaps it was too soon, as yet, to go down that road. "You're the first I've heard of from that place," he said instead. "But I will add it to the list of worlds we know of. In case another from that place arrives." He tilted his head to the side smiling wryly at the newcomer and the faint feeling of summer sunshine he seemed to carry with him. "I can get you a copy of a map of the Hollowed Grounds, at least, to help guide you here. We're still learning about the woods to the north... you arrived at an exciting time." He chuckled ruefully as he turned and began to walk away, searching the shelves for one of the history books with a decent map. "I don't suppose anyone else has had a chance to catch you up on recent events in this world?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Jigano - 04-14-2019, 08:50 PM