you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
”Well, Regne du Jour is just where I’m from - in my world. The planet itself is Étoile de la Terre, I forgot that this technically isn’t... the same world,” he said, eyebrows furrowed amid all the confusion. This was still a lot to take in, surely Jigano understood.

In case another from that place arrives, it seemed simple and possible enough, but it hadn’t occurred to Killian before that this could happen. Phoebe had talked about many of her people coming to this world with her, could others of his arrive too? Was it selfish to hope they would? These thoughts distracted him from Jigano’s words for a moment, his eyes had drifted from the other man to a place slight left of. He only vaguely comprehended something about getting a map, and so when he returned to the moment he just nodded and said, ”Thank you.”

He started after the lore keeper when he began to move away, ”Phoebe actually, she was the one who found me when I first showed up, and she’s been helping me out since then. She told me a few things,” he said, remembering what she’d told him about the new gods and the old, and the barrier that had kept the voice in until very recently. Now the voice was free, as well as the settlers of the Hollowed Grounds. Killian had yet to leave the grounds, but he definitely planned on doing so eventually, after he’d seen everything there was to see here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Killian - 04-15-2019, 04:15 AM