you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"I have," Jigano confirmed, blue eyes sparkling in a beam of reflected sunlight before he ducked his head, tapping the map again - this time in the area that was more clearly marked. "And everywhere within where the barrier once stood. From the woods and fields of the Outskirts to the tranquility of the Glade and its shrine to the old gods - and the Old Gods, now." He carefully lilted a little extra emphasis on the second iteration, implying a definite difference between the two groups. "In the Settlement proper you have Temple, not far from here, holding the Infirmary and the bar as well as another shrine. And beyond this, the Ruins..." His finger traced along the map as he spoke, pointing out the landmarks as he mentioned them. "Careful in there. Relics of the past, both treasure and terror, still lie hidden, both aboveground and in the Underground passages beneath."

He frowned thoughtfully, then pointed to another point on the map. "Careful of the Labyrinth here, too. The speaking squirrels are bait to lure you in, but the living hedgewalls move on their own to keep you trapped once you get inside. And there are some truly nasty monsters in there that will take the shape of your greatest fears," he added darkly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Jigano - 04-16-2019, 08:29 PM