you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
He didn't quite catch Killian's moment of distraction with him - or at least, he didn't pause to comment on it. He was a bard, catching eyes and hearts was part of what he was supposed to do - when he cared enough to try. Even when he wasn't exerting his charm deliberately some of it tended to linger in unconscious ways of holding himself, and of course in his naturally striking appearance, his birthright as an Oracle, even though no such thing existed in this new world.

"That's what we call them," he agreed, raising an amused brow at the detail that Killian latched onto. "They don't say much. 'Come' and 'thisaway' and 'yes!' and such. They don't really understand speech, not that I found, but they're very good at mimicking words that will get people to follow them into the labyrinth, deeper and deeper... and then when you realize you've made a mistake and try to turn around, that's when you discover that the walls have moved behind you, and that the little rodents are carnivorous and capable of using simple tools - the big thorns in the hedgewalls, mostly - as weapons to attack you. Mostly annoying, except when you realize you're bleeding from a thousand small cuts and can't actually get away from them." He shrugged, deceptively lightly. "Near as I can tell it's a bit of a symbiotic relationship with the boggarts. The squirrels lure people in, the boggarts kill them, and then everyone gets a meal."

He raised a brow again at the innocent question, lips quirking as he seemed to sense what the younger man was getting at. "I have, and back again, though I couldn't have done it without a winged ally guiding me from above after the walls shifted our original path. He kept me out of dead ends and on a path that eventually led back to the gates. There are useful herbs near the center of the maze, for healing minor hurts, but it's not the sort of place to go without a partner you can trust your back to," he cautioned.

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Jigano - 04-17-2019, 07:53 PM