you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Killian listened with that amused smile still on his face as Jigano described the speaking squirrels. The scene played out in his mind; a hoard of small fuzzy creatures pointing and skittering around, and their tiny buck tooth mouths shouting. However the story darkened rather quickly. His eyes widened and his face shifted to an expression that read, "Huh," whether or not he'd said it. Oh yikes, they were carnivorous too, and liked to lead people to their deaths. As awful of a demise as that sounded, Killian had to stifle a snicker as he imagined a squirrel stabbing him with a squirrel knife.

Jigano answered his next question in a way that was almost a warning. Shoot, he was on to him. Killian hadn't made it official that he wanted to go to the labyrinth, but his mind had already been racing with the thought of at least seeing it. He was an adventurer after all, he was always craving something new. He just nodded at the last bit, "I'll keep that in mind before I do anything," he half commented and half gave as assurance that he'd gotten the message.

"So, your lorekeeper's guild, how much of all this have you guys actually explored and documented?" he asked, gesturing and referring to not only the map, but also the Atheneum. There was a lot of information stored in these books, and whether or not he wanted to read them didn't stop him from respecting the trade.

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Killian - 04-18-2019, 11:25 AM