you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Oh, the speaking squirrels sounded cute at first - Jigano had almost fallen into that trap, too. He was relieved to see that Killian seemed to be taking him seriously though, especially since he wasn't exaggerating. Still, the young man was, well, young and adventurous and possibly thought of himself as immortal - the bard had once entertained similar illusions at that age - and the labyrinth had the allure of mystery and danger to it. Jigano offered his warning delicately, and his grin widened a little at the too-innocent promise.

"If you do decide to check it out, please don't hesitate to ask for company," he offered on an impulse, knowing he'd regret seeing the newcomer run into trouble because Jigano had been a little too free with his information. "I wouldn't mind going back to gather more of the efas herbs, and I'm a fair hand with a sword when I need to be. Between the two of us we should make it in and out again in one piece." Scratched and bloody pieces, more like, once the squirrels were done harassing them on the way out, but nothing a few days healing and some of Vai's poultices wouldn't fix up.

The question about the Atheneum had another wry smile quirking his lips as he glanced around the grand old building fondly. "There's a fair bit of documentation already from the Naturals who care for the place," he explained. "Two such are in the guild - Amalia and Sam, good people both. I only arrived here, oh, perhaps half a year ago, now? We discovered a Hall beneath the Atheneum where our guild is based out of, but most of our attention has been to documenting books that deal with the problems that needed immediate solving." He shrugged ruefully. "There are still areas that haven't been completely unearthed, though, or were hidden by falling masonry when the building was damaged, or had shelves collapse in front of them and block them off - that's how I discovered the Guild's door," he explained cheerfully.

He took a considering look at the young man standing with him, taking in to account what he had said earlier, and how he had reacted, and the lorekeeper quickly reached a decision. There was nothing absolutely pressing that he needed to do just now... and Killian seemed like the type to enjoy doing things. "Would you like to do a bit of exploring while we talk?" he asked slyly, a rare twinkle of mischief in his clear blue eyes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Jigano - 04-18-2019, 01:53 PM