you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Young - but friendly. Bright and curious. Killian seemed an impetuous but hopefully not foolish young man, and Jigano hoped that no harm would come to him in the sometimes-dangerous nooks and crannies of the Hollowed Grounds. Having company while he harvested more efas herb might slow him down a bit, but it would also be pleasant to have someone to talk to on the trip.

Carefully closing the book and returning it to its place on the shelf, the bard grinned at his companion and began to lead the way. "See the gaping hole in the side of the building? That area is the most unstable, and the least well explored. There are other areas... but that's not a bad one to start with, since neither of us has a lantern at the moment." And the spring sunlight poured in through the break, warm and bright between surprise rain showers, throwing some parts of the building's interior into brightness, while others were doused in darker shadows from the contrast. "I've been meaning to find an excuse to do more exploring in here anyways," he confided in his new friend. "But there's always so many other things that need my attention... thank you for giving me the chance to indulge my curiosity!" He offered a grin and a wink. "But what about you? I've been doing all the talking, and as much as I enjoy the sound of my own voice... I'd like to learn a little more about you as well, Killian. If you don't mind sharing?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Jigano - 04-18-2019, 04:18 PM