you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Killian followed as Jigano began walking, tilting his head back to squint up at the hole in the Atheneum that filled the relic with bright spring light. That's where they were headed, Killian smiled a little, excited to do a little adventuring. A question popped into his mind as he looked at the hole, "Don't the books get wet when it rains?" he asked, imagining a storm blowing over and wreaking havoc on the Atheneum.

The lore seeker's thanks seemed misplaced, it was really Kiki that should be thanking him. "Oh no problem! Thank you for... well everything you've said today! And this," he replied warmly, rolling his shoulders to straighten out his shirt as they walked.

And then, as most people did, he was asked about himself. He was surprised he'd gotten this far without having to share, he was glad for it too. He was very talkative, but he was also so new to all this, and so new to not having all that he used to. Talking about it didn't make it better. However he considered Jigano a new friend, and good enough as anyone to share with.

"Yeah sure, I uh," he started, then paused to think. What could he say without going into too much detail about his heirship and the goddess and so forth? "Well like I said I'm from Regne du Jour, it's a relatively small nation, or uh country? It was definitely home, and I miss it a lot, but a month or so before I showed up here we got ourselves into some dumb war over the gods, and I was expected to fight. Guess I'm glad I got sent here, before I had to," he said, and this much was true. He missed his home and his family, but if this was going to happen, he was glad it happened at such a dark time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Killian - 04-18-2019, 04:59 PM