you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Jigano confirmed Killian's question, and the boy frowned slightly. "Well that sucks," he said, shaking his head in a quick tick, his hair falling messily to a new spot on his forehead. He could tell this was a troubling issue for Jigano, so when the lore seeker mentioned that he was going to try and assemble some people to find a way to cover the hole, he gestured out and said, "Well hey whenever you do let me know, I'd be glad to help."

The duo continued on, at some point Killian had started to get ahead of Jigano, his eagerness perhaps. And the debris grew larger and more common, which provided an obstacle that Killian was more than happy to try navigating. He finished his short explanation of how he'd come to be here, then glanced back at Jigano when the man replied.

They had come to a short wall, so Killian paused, listening as he waited for Jigano to take the lead again. The robed man made quick work of going over the wall, and entering a darker tunnel space beyond. Killian brightened, they really were exploring now weren't they? He pushed himself up, swinging his legs over and landing on the other side as Jigano talked some about the gods of this world.

"I will," he assured again, though whether or not that was true was up in the air for debate. He was actually pretty interested in Caido's gods, and how similar they may be to his own. He hoped he might get to speak to them some day, as it seemed they did enjoy to meddle in the affairs of those here. Not because he was particularly religious, but more because he felt that they might have answers that no mortal could give him.

He was inquired further about his own country's godly affairs, and he felt more comfortable talking about this than he did his own life. "Not exactly no, the gods aren't as likely to talk to normal people where I'm from. They mostly deal with themselves and occasionally tell us to do things for them," he explained, leaving out that he was one of the 'lucky' few who had gotten to speak to the gods.

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Killian - 04-18-2019, 06:34 PM