you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"Thank you," the loreseeker flashed Killian a smile, bright as moonlight and full of gratitude for the young man's quick offer of help. It was good to know that his courtesy was more than skin-deep, and the bard made a note to himself to keep an eye on the newcomer in the future. There was a brightness to him, a sense of potential and promise that was worth helping along.

The tunnel wasn't very long, but it was dusty and filled with cobwebs in the pale sunlight that filtered in from the several inches of open space between the walls of fallen rocks and 'roof' of mostly-intact masonry that had collapsed on top of it. The tunnel ended... or did it? Jigano crouched down to examine a shadowy alcove tucked into the deadend, and his hand disappeared into the shadows. His eyebrows rose as he reached in further, carefully, groping around and then down as his arm disappeared up to the shoulder before he withdrew it. "I don't suppose you have anything on you that could make a light?" he asked, glancing back at Killian with an arched brow.  "We're slim enough to wiggle into that space, though I wouldn't want to do so without being able to see what we're getting into. It feels like there's a hole in the floor though, and it goes down further than I can reach... another basement room?" he mused aloud, sitting back on his heels. He shook his head, focusing on his companion's words.

"They were more like that on my world, too," he shared. "Very much present but... distant. They grant their followers - their priests, at least - certain powers and magic, but not really in a personal sort of way." He shrugged, smiling wryly up at the young man. "I think the Old Ones here are more like that. Vi, Mort, and Rae. Less likely to intervene personally, but their... heralds, for lack of a better term, Safrin, Ludo, and Frey, are much closer to us mere mortals, and more likely to answer prayers, I think."

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Jigano - 04-18-2019, 07:11 PM