you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Jigano scooted back to give Killian space to squeeze by and test the hole for himself. Grinning, he watched the young man's curiosity and determination, and laughed at the suggestion. "Let's!" he agreed. "No reason to stop now that we've found something interesting! And hopefully not just a big, shallow hole in the ground," he added with a wry chuckle. "But there's cooler air coming up from below. Might be a storeroom down there... or access to something else."

He stood and straightened his tunic, leading the way back with a much faster step now that they knew the way and had a goal. "This works out. I can show you where the Guildhall is if you ever want to stop by with questions." He grinned back at his new friend. "Or just a cup of tea. I can grab a length of rope, too, since we don't know how far down that hole goes. And lesser gods, rather than demigods. They were created by the Old Gods, and can be, ah, a bit touchy about their divinity, especially in comparison to the Voice and her allies," he explained as he hurried across the width of the Atheneum, leading Killian to a metal-sheathed door bearing a similar design to what was on the loreseeker's pin. "How many gods does your world have?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Jigano - 04-18-2019, 08:05 PM