you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
The lantern brightened the dusty tunnel up quite a bit - instead of a candle inside it was a feather made of fire and sparks, throwing off light and heat through the black iron and glass of its cage - and Jigano crouched at the end of it with an air of competent experience in such things as he tied the lantern to the rope and began to lower it, peering into the darkness as it was illuminated below.

"Kind? It sounds like you know her well," the bard murmured, hiding a sad smile at Killian's almost wistful tone. It was always harder on those who had something worth going back to, when they found out that the portals were a one-way trip.

"How many times did war break out in your lifetime?" he asked curiously as he leaned forward to peer into the hole. The lantern clinked gently as it came to rest on the floor, but its flickering light showed mostly empty space and dancing shadows around it. Frowning slightly, Jigano looked around for a sturdy piece of the fallen masonry to tie the rope off to, making sure it was secure and not likely to budge and bury them before he gestured to the little hole with a wry smile.

"Do you want me to go first? Or do you want to lead the way?" Nothing was making any noise down there even with the lantern flinging light around. Hopefully that meant it was safe enough for them... probably.

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Jigano - 04-19-2019, 06:26 PM