you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
They reached the end of the tunnel again, and crouched in front of it. Killian watched curiously as Jigano tied the feather lit lantern to a rope and lowered it down into the dark hole. He gave the more experienced of them plenty of room, but lifted his chin to look up and over, eyes following the lantern as it descended.

Killian smiled a little at Jigano's comment. He didn't really know her, he didn't get to speak with her often, and maybe only a few times in his life. However she'd always been there, with him, flowing through him with a vibrant warmth. And she'd always been good to the nation, whether or not Killian had done something that the reign had deemed disrespectful to the gods. He'd always felt she was one of his allies, in a position where everyone seemed to want too much and have no faith in him. Yes, she was definitely one of the things he missed the most about Regne du Jour. "Not really, but she always seemed good to our nation," he said, a truth just not all of it.

"Luckily not many, once when I was young, so I wasn't expected to participate or anything. Other than that just this last time. And since I'm not big on fighting," yet another reason he'd always felt wrong for the role of heir, as he was expected to be a great warrior by the reign, "I really did get lucky with the timing," he said with a small shrug.

As he finished his sentence he noted a click from the bottom of the hole, the lantern having reached it's stop. When Jigano backed away from the hole to tie the rope, Killian leaned forwards, staring down into the hole. He really wanted to go down there, oh man. Jigano asked if he wanted to go first, and he shrugged as though it wasn't a big deal, though his eagerness was clear in his response, "I can go first, I've got good dark vision," he said in a sort of joking tone, already shifting to grab the rope. He paused, thinking it over, then turned back once more, "This is safe right?" he asked, figuring it was but having to ask.

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Killian - 04-20-2019, 12:28 AM