you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"I'm glad it wasn't too terribly often," Jigano offered as he checked the hole below, frowning a little when he didn't see any walls in the dance of light and shadow. The stark difference between the fiery feather and the darkness around it made it difficult to see much in the way of details from that angle, though, and until they were down there it would be difficult to determine the size of the chamber, aside from 'not small.' "Most people here can defend themselves to some extent, but it's mostly the Outlanders who have had the opportunity to hone their more combative skills... in wars or battles, like the one you were almost forced into." He glanced to Killian with a raised brow and a quirk of a smile. "Though... mutated wolves, banshees, stone golems, boggarts... there's more than enough trouble to stumble into, even if you don't go looking for it here!"

Trouble had a way of finding people on Caido. Long Night was the most dangerous time, but just because other times of the year were less dangerous, it didn't make them safe.

He had judged the young man right, Jigano thought to himself, amused at Killian's eagerness and not fooled at all by his attempt to play it off. "As do I," he murmured wryly, considering that with his fox's eyes, his darkvision was finally as good as it had been back on his own world again. Did Killian have a similar skill? Or was he just joking? Either way, his question surprised a laugh from the bard. "Safe? Killian, we're about to drop down into a hole that's a dozen feet deep and that's been buried under this rubble for three hundred years. Chances are good we'll be the first ones down there in all that time. There could be ROUSes down there, or ghosts, or booby traps, or just an unstable floor that could collapse beneath us once we put our full weight on it. If you want 'safe' we can go back to the Guildhall for tea and pastries," he finished with a slight chuckle. "Exploring on Caido is rarely a 'safe' undertaking, though we can do our best to try and mitigate the dangers. I don't think there's anything too terrible down there, or it would have attacked the lantern... but I can't guarantee it until we're down and have a chance to look around."

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Jigano - 04-20-2019, 03:35 AM