you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"Crazy is the less polite but probably more accurate way to describe it," Jigano agreed wryly as he poked at the box. He was more patient than Killian was, the younger man more willing to stick his hand into the shadows and feel around, and when he jerked it out the first time the bard was certain he'd been bitten by something. It was a relief - and he sighed, not bothering to hide it - when Kiki just wiped his hand off and dove back in, groping around until he found a prize.

The lorekeeper chuckled in appreciative disbelief as his companion found yet another book in decent condition. he stood and waited patiently for his companion to finish his initial examination before taking the proferred items and peering at first one, then the other. His brow furrowed in consternation as he looked over the symbols on the front of the book, and in the end he sighed and shook his head. "I'm afraid these are unfamiliar to me," he admitted, his pride stung. "But... here. why don't you keep the ring? I'll work on the book and maybe someday I'll be able to tell you what the ring says." Handing the odd bit of jewelry back, he added the book to his pouch and picked the lantern up again, heading off along the western wall.

"I'm surprised we haven't found any stairs yet," he admitted. "I thought they might be on the southern wall but if they were on the eastern side..." He trailed off, shivering at the memory of all those eyes. "Well. They might stay hidden a century longer if-- wait, what's that?" Ahead of them a part of the wall seemed to disappear into shadow even as the lantern light came closer. The niche revealed itself to be a half-rotted wooden door that refused to budge when Jigano pushed lightly against it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Jigano - 04-26-2019, 03:00 AM