you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Killian was a tad disappointed that they couldn't get the door open. He would've been more than happy to bruise his shoulder and bust it open. Rusty hinges cant be that difficult to get off right? But Jigano would rather not, and decided to try another day. He nodded to the plan, praying of course that they wouldn't find any stairs above. That would mean a whole other adventure. "Ok," he agreed, beginning to walk again and only glancing back once at the door, just to make sure it hadn't opened on it's own.

Conversation easily kindled again as they walked, Jigano asked a question that an small smirk to Killian's face. "Not exactly. I wasn't supposed to, but I tried to as much as I could. The capital where I live is-" he paused, realizing with a soft frown his mistake but continuing on as if he hadn't made it, "it was pretty big, so I had lot's to explore. But I saw all that was in there, I always wanted to see more out of the capital, do more stuff like this. But like I said I wasn't supposed to." He finished with a shrug, glancing down at his feet as they walked.

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Killian - 04-27-2019, 11:53 AM