you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
He could see the disappointment in Killian's posture, and the way he looked back longingly, and the lorekeeper stifled a chuckle. He knew how his young friend felt, the lure of the unknown a siren song in his own blood, but age had brought with it a certain appreciation for efficiency. And the last time he'd gone poking around behind old doors in the Atheneum's basement, he'd almost been stung by a paper wasp queen! The ability to close the door again if they inadvertently woke something up was well worth a little patience, at least to him. Luckily Killian followed his lead, and Jigano tried to distract him with tales of previous exploits.

Jigano wasn't surprised to learn that his companion had lived in a capital city. That was as likely a place as any for someone to come from. No, the interesting thing was that he hadn't been allowed out of the capital. Though, he was fairly young... perhaps it had been his parents who had kept him in their sight? Though it wasn't that he couldn't 'afford' to leave, so perhaps his family had been wealthy or powerful. "Well, no one can stop you from exploring here," Jigano said wryly as he counted their steps and direction back to the faint circle of light that came from above, where their rope dangled in the floating dust motes. "Just... be careful. Sometimes not even being lucky and fast can save you." And he had the scars on his shoulder to prove it. "Do you want to go up first? I'll tie the bottom of the rope to the lantern once you're up, so we can pull it up after me."

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Jigano - 04-27-2019, 06:28 PM