you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
No one can stop you from exploring here, a soft hum and a grin as he walked, contemplating those words. He hadn't been here long at all, but already he felt as though he had more opportunities than he ever had. Compared to yesterday, spent wallowing in longing for the familiar, Kiki was thriving. For today had been spent day with an unexpected adventure, and a new hope for things to be good.

They arrived back at the rope, with hung inert where they had left it. Killian's eyes followed the line up, to where they had come through before. It was a shame, to end such an exciting expedition. But he realized, staring up at the vacant hole, that he had all the time in the world to return. He nodded, "Sure, I'll let you know when I'm up," he replied, then grabbed on and gave the rope a few quick tugs. Up he went, pulling his weight up until he'd reached the rim of the hole, then shouted back down, "Ok, I'm up!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Killian - 04-28-2019, 03:46 PM