you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Jigano wasn't as fast or strong at climbing as Killian was, but he could pull his own weight, and he made it up the rope in short order, pulling the lantern up behind him. Collecting everything they had brought and found, he grinned at the young man and tipped him a wink before they began to make their back towards light and sky and fresh air once more. "Spiders aside, it was a pretty fun exploration! I'm glad you talked me into it," he grinned at his new friend.

He oriented himself once they were back on the main library floor, taking a quick peek at the map he had made and trying to find the door, but rubble from the ceiling had fallen in that area, making it difficult to determine if there was a door behind it or not. With a wry shrug to his companion the loreseeker swept a half-bow and then began to head back towards his Guildhall. "You know where to find me now," he offered with a smile. "Please, feel free to come back and visit any time!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: you're missing what im tryna say, there's nothing getting in my way - by Jigano - 04-28-2019, 06:16 PM