so tell me that's fantastic, and promise me you'll always sigh
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
you think that i'll be the dark sky
so you can be the star?
She leaves her Luxere at home yet again – the small deer protesting at first before he finds comfort in the idea of staying home. Kiada isn’t sure if it’s to make her feel better or if he’s being stubborn when she doesn’t allow him to come. But she leaves him anyway, unable to fall into his guilt trip trap. And she flies away, shifting into her vulture form as she moves from her porch. She doesn’t know where she’s heading yet, but she makes a break for the Fields, for where the Festival has gone on, just to simply explore.

To get a birds eye view, if you will.

And she spends a majority of the time swooping and diving, feeling the wind beneath her feathers as she moves against the surprising warmth that springtime brings, with it so many sights and sounds. But she doesn’t expect as she swoops low along the fields, almost low enough to let her sharp talons caress the tips of the long grasses moving with the wind, to see a cheetah of all things – paused after running and purring?

She circles, scarlet eyes watching the boy curiously before she swoops down before him – landing tentatively with her wings spread wide and a clack of her beak. She doesn’t shift to a woman just yet, instead the Harpy wishes to see his reaction – if he is a predator, or a person.

Killian
i will
swallow
you whole.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: so tell me that's fantastic, and promise me you'll always sigh - by Kiada - 04-15-2019, 06:26 AM