Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KILLIAN
The vulture cocked it's head and hopped a few steps nearer, bold for a bird. Killian had half a mind to lunge after it, though that was just his animal half talking. Vulture would probably taste pretty nasty, he imagined very chewy. He gave it a rather blank stare in response to it's clicks and hops, then let out yet another chirp.

It was all a rather strange interaction, but that didn't stop it from getting stranger. Suddenly there was a voice in his mind, a woman's voice, crystal clear and as if she were speaking only inches away. His ears flicked as he looked around, with the most bewildered expression a cheetah could make. His attention snapped back to the vulture as she - bowed? It appeared so, with one wing tucked while the other outstretched. Killian scrunched up his black nose, now thinking that the voice came from the bird. But that was silly, vultures aren't telepathic. Are they?

She began to talk again, Kiki flinched a little when the voice rang out so coherently in his head. Her question went mostly unnoticed, and as she spoke he swallowed and thought, What the fuck... He didn't realize that she could hear what he'd said, he had no idea how this thing worked yet.

whatever and ever, amen
oh well, maybe not, let’s try again

Messages In This Thread
RE: so tell me that's fantastic, and promise me you'll always sigh - by Killian - 04-17-2019, 09:45 PM