so tell me that's fantastic, and promise me you'll always sigh
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
we are all just fighting to survive a world,
where 'i miss you' doesn't mean I'm coming back.
Oh, the surprise is something Kiada enjoys as Killian struggles with hearing her voice in his head. She had reacted the same, the first time it happened, but at the very least she likes to think she was a bit more collected. She stands among the grasses, eyes watching the cheetah before he steps toward her, not quite a prowl but interest before shifting into a rather adorable looking man — honeyed eyes and curly hair, and for a moment her wolffish smirk remains. But he directs a questions toward her and she tips her head toward him, arms splaying open like a showman as she does a half bow. “Guilty.” She informs him with a small chuckle.

But when he questions her, she stands back up fully and crosses her arms across her chest, her shoulders rolling in a small shrug. “It’s something we can do. I heard you too, if it’s any reconciliation.” She offered easily, her smirk fading into a somewhat soft smile. He must be new if he hasn’t encountered anyone else like this before, and somehow it gives Kiada a sense of betterness, simply because she’s experienced it already — and the girl is a competitive little shit. “I’m going to assume that you’re new?” She asks him, a tilt to her head that finally does seem more avian than wolf, while she awaits his response.
and 'I love you' doesn't mean
I'll stay...
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: so tell me that's fantastic, and promise me you'll always sigh - by Kiada - 05-01-2019, 06:50 PM