Killian Soleil
Scout

Age: 27 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Zoa Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KILLIAN
The woman’s response to Killian’s surprise was a somewhat theatrical display, of which Killian admired with a grin. She technically wasn’t the first attuned he’d met - the other being Jigano and they had not discussed these things - but the first didn’t really count. This was all new to him, and it certainly showed in his fascinated gaze. He watched as she rolled back, then took a few more bouncing steps her way. She had heard him as well? He honestly didn’t even know what she’d heard, all his thoughts had been a hum, it was impossible to tell which one had slipped through. Though if he had known, he probably would’ve laughed

Instead he gave a sigh, still a little awestruck and unsure of what to say, and raised his hands to rest behind his head. ”Damn...” he replied, then paused before asking, ”How did you become one?” on his world, magic like this only came from blessings, but for all he knew she could’ve been born this way.

She was of course, correct in her assumptions, ”A few days ago,” he replied, and awaited the question that usually followed, though hoping it might wouldn’t. He didn’t love talking about his home, not now that he’d lost it forever. Those were thoughts for when he was alone, and could be afraid without anyone seeing.

whatever and ever, amen
oh well, maybe not, let’s try again

Messages In This Thread
RE: so tell me that's fantastic, and promise me you'll always sigh - by Killian - 05-02-2019, 12:41 PM