so tell me that's fantastic, and promise me you'll always sigh
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
we are all just fighting to survive a world,
where 'i miss you' doesn't mean I'm coming back.
Her eyes slip over him quickly as he contemplates the information she’s given him – a roguish smile graces her features that seems quite a bit more predatory than prey, something she’s certain he has within him if one of his forms is a cheetah of all things. But when he asks her how she became one, her smile falters slightly as her shoulders rise in a small shrug. “I’m not sure, I arrived here and was able to do it.” She says simply, as if it’s the only explanation needed despite the fact it brings so many more questions than previously. “I used to have fire magic before I came here – all of that is gone now, but I do have a different form.” She adds quietly.

But then, when she guesses whether he’s new, he confirms it to which Kiada nods – the Harpy knew her intuitions were true, and she smiles yet again at the result. “I’ve been here awhile, now.” She offers quietly, as if it relaxes him somehow. That despite leaving the old worlds behind, there was something new and different here too. But one thing Kiada has that others don’t, is the confirmation that there’s nothing left in her old worlds. They were dying lands, grasping onto those with life before tossing them away for fear of draining their light too.

In short, Kiada has nothing to return to, unlike many that have fallen here.
and 'I love you' doesn't mean
I'll stay...
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: so tell me that's fantastic, and promise me you'll always sigh - by Kiada - 05-05-2019, 02:56 AM