[SE] i might need myself a savior (open)
open candle lighting <3
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754

M E L I T A

The honeybee girl waited for the inevitable: the rolling, brash words of a Natural, the foaming at the mouth at their ludicrous endeavors, the thunderous outcry of ruining every sacred offering and ministration. But as Rexanna stepped forth and followed the same patterns and pathways, the lithe, little candles lit and growing strong in their fiery crescendos…nothing happened. No one stepped forward to bark madly at them. No one struck or slapped against their sanctions. No one even said anything. “Huh.” It was a puff of breath and the minimal, nonexistent reactions, her eyes darting left and right, watching others start to queue behind them. She shrugged her shoulders towards Rexanna, hands open in a gesture of confusion and indifference. Perhaps they’d done something correctly for a change.

“I guess not,” she laughed, skipping away from the wheel, allowing those after them to commit to their own candle ignition. There was some relief mingled into the seditious spread of her fingers, simply because they wouldn’t have to wage some other torrential, tempestuous battle with the Naturals, wouldn’t have to curl or coil away, hide who she was or hang her head with unease and reflection. Instead, they were left to their own devices, permitted to journey along through the festival and its activities without issue. Had she been ready for another right, another quarrel, another mercurial explosion? The youth couldn’t be certain – but she knew her impulses and impetuous nature well; she might’ve drifted one way or another, occupied by either apprehension or wrath.

Fangorn bounded back to her side, and she bent down to scoop him back up in her arms, allow the gourd to see from a higher vantage point, while her gaze flickered back and forth to. What next indeed; so many options for them to explore and wander through. The grumble of her stomach, however, indicated a more pressing cause. “Maybe some food stalls?” She tipped her nose a bit more into the sky, inhaling the vibrant scents and smells of fresh food in the distance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] i might need myself a savior (open) - by Melita - 04-21-2019, 02:28 PM