[SE] i might need myself a savior (open)
open candle lighting <3
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
we were fire and water.
love laced with sin
They both waited with baited breath, to be told they were wrong and shouldn’t have been there, that they hadn’t done it right at all. And yet, when nothing happened and Melita breathed her own air of relief, Rexanna smiled with a hint of a smirk at the end. Either nobody had noticed, or nobody had cared? Either way, she believed they were in the clear and it made things far easier for the woman and girl – to now be able to go and enjoy whatever else the festival had to offer.

Moving after the fiery haired girl, Rexanna chimed a laugh in response. “Thank the gods.” She breathed, as if in response to not having been picked up on, before the two of them tried to decide what to do next. There were plenty of options, but which one appealed the most was hard to figure out. They could eat, but would they end up eating too much that they didn’t want to do anything else the rest of the time? Or do something else beforehand and leave the food for later?

As if in answer, Melita questioned the food stalls, and Rexanna’s own stomach began to grumble in response. “Yes, food.” She decided with a bell of laughter at the loudness of her own stomach and not quite realizing she was as hungry as she was. Slinking away with Melita toward the smells of spices and breads and meats, she immediately went toward Amalia’s stall only to find the woman missing. “A few friends of mine made bread for the festival! I hope there’s some left, I’d like to see how they turned out.” She gave the girl a small roguish grin, eyeing the bread to see which was which.
and whenever we happened to touch,
smoke rose from our skin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] i might need myself a savior (open) - by Rexanna - 04-24-2019, 01:58 AM