[SE] i might need myself a savior (open)
open candle lighting <3
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
we were fire and water.
love laced with sin
Much like Melita, Rexanna was geared more toward scheming and plotting – of looking pretty and providing flame and fury where cold and darkness sat, she had little time for smaller things like baking, but due to her upbringing she at least knew how to sew. That was before she had been turned into the weapon she had become – a simpler life, a better time, years without daggers pointed at you for one miniscule wrong move. She no longer lived that way, but she had grown used to being the source of contempt, and hadn’t quite slipped back into the entirety of carefreeness that Caido offered her.

But as Melita made a choice, Rexanna’s snowflake choice was also handed to her and she offered the worker a wide grin before paying and taking it. After a few moments, she waited to see what Melita’s reaction was – she didn’t know whether Jigano created the moon or the bird, but she was happy that Melita was enjoying it regardless. She then took a bite of the northern snowflake one, letting the tastes meld on her tongue and sighing contently within it as she tried to not devour it whole.

It tastes like home.” She said quietly, eyes shutting slightly as she sighed once again content, eyes slipping open to look back toward the fiery haired girl beside her. “Somewhere north and cold, with brooding kings and wonderful hot springs.” She elaborated with a small grin.
and whenever we happened to touch,
smoke rose from our skin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] i might need myself a savior (open) - by Rexanna - 05-05-2019, 02:43 AM