[SE] i might need myself a savior (open)
open candle lighting <3
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754

M E L I T A

Melita nodded and listened, tongue savoring the sweet taste of her chosen bread, inclining over the flavors, trying to decipher what she tasted. It wasn’t quite like home, as Rexanna had described – but much like a soft, vivid day, collected and bundled on summer air and sun-kissed earth. It made her remember diving headlong into trials and tribulations, into ocean water and oasis ponds, into glass walls and submerging herself into a long list of temptations, never ceasing, never stopping, never pausing. That world had let her, permitted her, allowed her to roam so diligently and ridiculously, with the boldness, the audacity, of youth. But her fervor and inquiry gathered her too, between narrowed eyes and specious glances, gazing back and forth from food stall to Rexanna, before her voice finally gave in with the constant inquisition billowing behind her eyes. “Where was home?” Somewhere north and cold, and she knew of those places, where the mountains rose to meet the sky, but she’d never been able to journey there. They’d been calculated rumors and legends, the Aurora Basin, dipped in heavenly, celestial hues and the dangerous, treacherous fables. Then, because Rexanna had shared, Melita did the same. “I was born in a place called The Dragon’s Throat. It was wonderful and hot, molten and vibrant, full of desert sands and warm oasises. It was paradise.” Her grin emboldened, enlightened, as if she was back on the plains, basking in the sanctions of the Sun God.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] i might need myself a savior (open) - by Melita - 05-08-2019, 10:11 PM