[SE] i might need myself a savior (open)
open candle lighting <3
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
we were fire and water.
love laced with sin
She half didn’t expect Melita to hear her when she mentioned home, but when she spoke up, Rexanna had to think about it a bit. She’d had many homes, but only one that ever truly felt like home. So she turned to the girl with a brilliant smile as she held her bread in her hand and leaned against a piece of wood. But before she had a chance to say anything, lips parted just briefly, Melita spoke of Dragon’s Throat and her brows furrowed, and her breath caught in her chest for a brief moment. “I know of a Dragon’s Throat…” She paused, examining Melita a bit further before sighing quietly.

I came from a place called Halyven before I fell into Helovia and found a home in the Aurora Basin.” She paused briefly. “But it feels like another life, a different path that I have memories from but haven’t actually lived.” The last part was added a bit quieter as she regarded the girl and the memories floating around her mind. “Because when I was in Helovia, I married and had many children… Here, I’m childless, and in much of the same situation as when I left Halyven.” She murmured, taking another bite of her bread before shrugging her shoulders.

It’s strange, but the Basin still feels like home. Deimos was my King, do you know him?” She questioned with a tilt of her head.
and whenever we happened to touch,
smoke rose from our skin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] i might need myself a savior (open) - by Rexanna - 06-10-2019, 03:50 AM