[SE] i might need myself a savior (open)
open candle lighting <3
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
we were fire and water.
love laced with sin
For a brief moment, Rexanna felt transported back to her time in that other world, that different life, as Melita mentioned she only heard of them in stories and had never met them. And for a moment, the woman is happy to have known those that had been a part of such things, but the fiery girl asked what Mauja was like and Rex began to try and process just what the unique man was like. “He didn’t seem to say much, but he was regal, noble, stronger than anyone knew I think.” She offered quietly, as though the memory seemed a bit fuzzy. “I admired him immensely.” She said, her sapphire gaze landing on the girl before Melita brought up everything Rexanna had hoped weren’t true.

Melita seemed just as surprised, however, and was prepared to take Rexanna to a bench before she asked if she’d like to see her again. And for a moment, Rexanna didn’t know how to respond. She wanted to see Kiada – to see it was possible that in another life she could bear children, but it also terrified her. She wasn’t the same woman that Kiada likely remembered – and she was likely a terrible mother as well. Her hand fell from her forehead and she stared hard at the ground before her eyes lifted to meet Melita’s face. “I don’t know, actually.” She paused, unsure how to continue.

After what felt like an eternity, her brows furrowed and she sighed a bit heavily. “I’m not that same person, I’m a different version of myself. I doubt she’d like me very much or even care.” She offered the girl a bit sadly, before shrugging as if it didn’t matter (even though it did, a lot, to her) and trying to ease the mood. “Perhaps another day.
and whenever we happened to touch,
smoke rose from our skin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] i might need myself a savior (open) - by Rexanna - 06-22-2019, 06:48 AM