[SE] i might need myself a savior (open)
open candle lighting <3
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
we were fire and water.
love laced with sin
She listens to the sadness of Melita, of speaking of seeing family again and the fire within the girl begins to spark. Rexanna’s sapphire gaze slips toward her with a small sad frown, hearing and feeling the urgency in which Melita speaks of trying and seeing what happens. And she gives in a little, for a fellow friend, a Helovian, and turns her head from the girl for a brief moment – her bread forgotten as she mulls over her many thoughts. “You and Kiada are very different, Melita.” She says softly, eyes drifting back toward the girl. “But I will try.” She offers kindly, even though her stomach flips with uncertainties.

It could most definitely be worse, she supposes. But she also doesn’t think it’s absolutely necessary to do it right this second. She will tell Kiada when she’s ready – when they’ve both had a chance to digest the information. Likely, if she’s heard that Kiada is here, the Harpy has heard that Rexanna is here too. And the golden girl hasn’t reached out on her own, perhaps it was best to let fate handle it for the time being. Her gaze softens on Melita and she reaches out with an outstretched hand to comfort her should the fiery haired girl allow it.

Come, now, there’s more things to do here than eat and dance and light candles.” She says softly, aiming to try not thinking about the circumstances any longer than she needs to.
and whenever we happened to touch,
smoke rose from our skin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] i might need myself a savior (open) - by Rexanna - 06-26-2019, 08:59 PM