To boldly go, where no cobbler have gone before.
for Roana.
Are Jormsson
Cobbler / Leatherworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Wiggen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Are
Her joke enticed a small snort, enough to loosen up the worst tensions and pierce the veil of worries he'd already covered his mind in. Hard as it might've been to know what to say, a touch of humor and an honest question helped him find words.

"Well..." it helped him find a word at least, something to tie the snarl of thoughts to and begin weaving. "To be frank, no. There's a lot of things gone awry, and I find myself a fool left dumb and blind in the middle of something I went into 'feet first and eyes closed' it seems." he did his best to not let his exasperation with the whole little mess shine through, although his imitation of Jigano might not have been the most kind one.

Distressed, Are scratched his eyebrows and through his arms up at it all. Leaving a nice streak in the settled dust on his face and a small cloud as his arms hit his tunic. Pacing he began trying to make sense of where he stood in it all.

"I mean, I agree with so much that's said, talk of being careful and thinking it all through. Yet I get anxious just waiting around..." he babbled almost as if discussing it with himself to reach some sort of conclusion, a coherent question he could tie it all to. "Roana, I trust you, but why did Jigano, Rory and all the others oppose themselves to breaking the wall?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: To boldly go, where no cobbler have gone before. - by Are - 04-20-2019, 07:01 PM