To boldly go, where no cobbler have gone before.
for Roana.
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROANA
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
Her head tilted to the side. Feet first and eyes closed, huh? She listened quietly as he spoke, expressing his concerns and landing on a question that she felt she at least had a bit of an answer for. But it was a tiring question and she sighed, rubbing her eyes roughly as if to get sleep out from them. "It's both complicated and straightforward the answer you are asking for." she said, letting her arms fall to the side. She wasn't really even sure where to start with it all. That he said he trusted her though gave her hope that he wouldn't immediately turn against her when he realized what she knowingly tried to release into the greater world.

"The old gods, Safrin, Ludo, Frey and their lot got into a war with a new god called the Voice." she started, trying to recall all the details Maea had given her. "The Voice was originally just a human woman, gifted with magic. I am not certain exactly how the war started or what she did to provoke the old gods but they put the barrier up to trap her here, with the Ascended, that are her creation." Roana explained slowly. "So since most of the folk that live here are loyal to the old gods, trying to bring down what the gods put up is a bit...sacreligious I suppose." she finished with a sigh, pausing to let him thing...and to see if he would ask why she pursued this path anyways.
Why is my reflection someone
I don't know?

Messages In This Thread
RE: To boldly go, where no cobbler have gone before. - by Roana - 04-21-2019, 06:01 PM