To boldly go, where no cobbler have gone before.
for Roana.
Are Jormsson
Cobbler / Leatherworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Wiggen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Are
"Still a chance for me then." he quipped almost on pure reflex. Whispering his joke and smiling as he caught up with what he had said, once again tongue so much quicker than the mind. The viper and the snail, at it again. Another chuckle escaped before he ushered the amusing thoughts to the back of his mind again. Such serious matters deserved respect.

Her plan, if you could call it that, seemed solid enough. A direction in which to travel and a star to point the keel at. A steersman he'd come to trust at the helm made the voyage into the great unknown seem a little less daunting.

"Arms, people, gods, and we'll be set." he said casually, as if reciting a recipe for pork and beans. "Just a few more things and Ragnarök will end. By sword and spear of mortals." it all sounded like one of Roar's twisted stories, mixing what was real, foretold, with some sick sense of humor and a good pinch of lies.

"I am nothing in the grand scheme of things, but I'll do what I can for the cause. Be it by awl or axe." he interjected in between his own musings, smile and chuckle abruptly falling off and his face turning dead serious. As the situation deserved.

"The budding government seems like the next battle to be fought, hopefully by tongue and heart instead of axe and shield. You think they'll try something brash?" he said, as if simply referring to the enemy as 'they' would save him from slipping up again.

Messages In This Thread
RE: To boldly go, where no cobbler have gone before. - by Are - 04-22-2019, 06:56 PM