To boldly go, where no cobbler have gone before.
for Roana.
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROANA
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
"A man who is willing to stand beside probably the most hated person in the Hollowed Grounds is hardly one I would consider nothing." Roana said with a small smile. Are was just a cobbler, one with a rather strange outlook and whose bark seemed worse than his bite, but he did have some steel buried in his spine. It wasn't easy going against the grain, and she respected him all the more for it. It's what she had made a career on, and it seemed it would remain a melodic chord throughout her life. "But, if you want to be helpful, you're going to need to toughen up a bit, Are. Learn to fight, grow in strength physically and mentally. I wouldn't see you dragged into it but if that is what you wish to do, then those are things you will need to pursue to make it far." she said, her tone that of an advisor. He would have to choose for himself if he was willing to put in the time and the effort to grow stronger. She could only advise he do so.

"I am less concerned with them doing something brash, and moreso that they will even stand." she said with a sigh. The government was shakey at best, resting on shoulders that were not confident of their abilities, doubted by their own people, and surrounded by those who were hated or equally unconfident or so over confident they threatened to throw its delicate balance out of whack. "But they need to stand. The Fae in the Greatwood are dangerous and not at all friendly to any of us. We will need a united front if we are to be successful in the long run and safe in the near term."
Why is my reflection someone
I don't know?

Messages In This Thread
RE: To boldly go, where no cobbler have gone before. - by Roana - 04-28-2019, 03:40 PM