Personal Quest [RQ] a place in the dirt
Priestess

Age: 26 | Height: 4'11 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: — - Strg: — - Dext: — - Endr: — - Luck: — - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2609
when I walk in a room, I can still make the whole place shimmer
Running her tongue over her fangs, Charlie grins at Dantalion as she coquettishly raises her now-clean shoulder. "Why thank you." She purrs as her eyes slide down the Maverick's body with obvious eagerness. He'd been quite injured when last they'd been together sans clothing, and the priestess could only wonder what he might be capable of in full health.

"I have a different idea for my tribute." The blonde says, glancing over her shoulder towards Maea. "Do you want to maybe give us a minute? It won't take long." Her tail snaps catlike back and forth, eager for her own offering but also respectful of her friend's preferences. "I'll send him right to you after, I promise."

So saying, Charlie turns back to Danta, eyes sparkling. "Come here, you."

Charlie fucks Danta as her tribute.
Hella golden retriever energy. Small unrefined horns made of ruby. Regular spade-shaped tail.
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 20 - Int:
MOIRA - Regular - Crow
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 1881
// there's shadows on the walls //
Stepping back once his own offering is made, Danta is already licking the blood from the back of his palm when Maea, of all people, offers to heal him. Suspicious for a moment before seeming to decide, on a whim, that what they've created here today is enough to build a bridge, however flimsy, he nods and offers out his hand for her. "After this, then."

Only once she's successfully healed him does he pay attention to what Charlie is saying, having assumed the petite blonde would have given her offering in the meantime. Of course, it isn't the first time the Maverick has underestimated her (happily so, he might add), and it won't be the last.

"My pleasure," he purrs, already prowling forward, Maea regrettably forgotten.

And that's that! Thanks everyone!!

~FIN
Dantalion
// of moments far too troubling to recall //
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.